Open for Travel: Beautiful Jamaica!
With Covid cases dropping and US vaccination rates among the highest in the world, US travelers are being welcomed into countries that are opening to travel. I’ll be highlighting countries that are open and welcoming travelers from the US. First up? Jamaica!
Jamaica is an easy trip from the US, especially for East Coasters. They have a wide range of all-inclusive resorts, catering to families, couples, and singles. Many resorts offer free Covid testing which is currently required for re-entry into the United States. Another bonus? There are still capacity restrictions on resorts which makes for a less crowded, more relaxing vacation, one that will not likely be replicated in the future!
Why should you visit Jamaica?
- Miles of breathtakingly beautiful beaches
- Soak up the sun while enjoying the unique Jamaican culture
- Choose from a variety of water sports
- Dine on the delicious Jamaican food
- Swim in the Blue Lagoon…yes THAT Blue Lagoon (but wear your swimsuit please!)
Jamaica is waiting for you so dust off that passport and get ready to relax!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Through June 30th, all visitors must complete a Travel Authorization Form prior to arrival.
- A negative Covid test is required 3 days prior to arrival.