NYC’s Overlooked Gems…Grand Central and the New York Public Library
Learn About Why These Beaux-Art Gems Both Have a Playful Side…
Grand Central and the NYPL are two gems in NYC, conveniently located a 5-minute walk from each other. Grand Central may just seem like a transportation hub but it is filled with interesting history, great shops, a wide variety of restaurants, and hidden treasures many walk by daily without noticing. Similarly, just down the NYPL is so much more than a library. Many New Yorkers don’t even know of its treasures!
Come explore these iconic NYC landmarks and learn:
- What sport is played daily in Grand Central as commuters are rushing through?
- What popular stuffed animal and his friends make their home in the library?
- Why are the stars not aligned in the sky above Grand Central?
- Why is there a private “subway” underneath the library?
- Where can you go if you need to have a truly private conversation in busy Grand Central?
- Why do the magnificent lions “guarding” the NYPL have an identity complex?
Pricing: $195 per group (up to 8 people). Contact email@example.com or use the form below to book!